MARSING Capsule division supplies Hard Shell Capsules to pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industry in sizes 00, 0el, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4. All operations are assured through our comprehensive QA procedures to conform to the United States Pharmacopoeia standards and where necessary to the specific requirements of our customers.
Two-piece capsules have long been a reliable drug delivery system. Capsules continue to offer worldwide consumer appeal because they:
- are easy to swallow
- mask odours
- are tasteless
- are aesthetically pleasing; and
- are versatile
[accordion align=”” numbers=”false” first_one_open=”false”]
[pane title=”Hard Gelatin Capsule Shells”] Hard Gelatin Capsules are preferred oral dosage form in pharmaceutical and nutritional applications. They are neutral in taste and easy to swallow. We manufacture two-piece hard gelatin capsules in sizes 00, 0el, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4. MARSING capsules are manufactured utilizing only the best Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin and edible food grade colours from the Best Manufacturers of Raw Materials.
These capsules are available in :
- Clear Transparent / Clear Transparent
- Colored transparent / Colored Transparent
- Opaque / Opaque
- Colored Opaque / Coloured Opaque
- Clear Transparent / Coloured opaque
- Clear Transparent / Coloured Transparent
[pane title=”Hard Cellulose Capsule Shells”] MARSING believes in a mission to constantly innovate and produce products that are an outcome of responses received from the market as well as its customers. MARSING assures to provide the Highest Quality products on a consistent basis both to its National and International customers.
Our mission is to be an integrated enterprise of global distinction. Essential to this mission is excellence in :
- Internationally benchmarked Quality and Regulatory Systems
- Customer relationship through outstanding products and services
- State of the art manufacturing facilities
- To understand our customer needs and adding value to our customers & products, so that we grow together
[pane title=”BSE / TSE Free Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin Capsules are manufactured from Gelatin derived from the bones of cattle which were born and bred in India only and are free from Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE). The bones were obtained from healthy animals slaughtered in slaughter house for human consumption and are Halal certified.[/pane]
[pane title=”Shiny Gelatin Capsule Shells”][auto_thumb width=”274″ height=”142″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”left” title=”” alt=”” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”] http://www.marsing-sa.com/marsingsa/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Caps-1.jpg [/auto_thumb]
These Gelatin Capsules are made from Pearl Pigments as colouring agents. These are available in attractive shades matching to customer needs.
[pane title=”SLS Free Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin Capsules are manufactured without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate as an excipient in the formulation of Gelatin Capsule Shells.[/pane]
[pane title=”Halal Certified Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin Capsules are manufactured from Gelatin derived from cattle bones which have been obtained as per HALAL in accordance with Islamic Law.[/pane]
[pane title=”Fortified Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin Capsules, which are usually made of completely inert material (Gelatin), are now fortified with vitamins for added nutritional value.[/pane]
[pane title=”Sweet Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin Capsules are sweet and are highly suitable for Paediatric products in capsule dosage forms.[/pane]
[pane title=”Fast Release Gelatin Capsule Shells”] These Gelatin capsules are designed to release its contents much faster than the normal Gelatin Capsules.[/pane]
[pane title=”Printed Gelatin / Cellulose Capsule Shells”] More than any other dosage form, two piece capsules offer many unique and colourful ways to enhance the image and utility of products.
In addition to this, printing on capsules provides a unique identification system by adding information such as:
- Name of the Company or Brand logo of the company
- A brand or Product name
- Details of the product claim (ex. 250 mg / 500 mg etc.,)
The unique identifying feature of printed capsules helps in putting checks on cross-contamination and reducing the risk of medication errors.
MARSING offers a several types of capsule printing options:
1. Linear (Axial) Print : The print text appears along the lengthwise of the capsule
2. Circular (Spin) Print : The print text appears across the circumference of the capsule
As per the Customer requirement, MARSING offers another option of using different combinations of ink colours. Only Edible inks are used at MARSING for printing on capsule shells and these inks are all manufactured using pharmaceutical grade raw material.
If you would like to develop new for your capsule product, please be sure to indicate:
- the size of the capsule and , if possible the desired colour combination
- the logo / Text on Cap
- the logo / Text on Body
- the printing colour(s)
[accordion align=”” numbers=”false” first_one_open=”false”]
[pane title=”Physical Specifications of Empty Hard Gelatin Capsule”] In addition, two-piece capsules are a top choice of many pharmaceutical and contract manufacturers because they:
- Can be filled in-house under a company’s direct supervision and control standards
- Require fewer excipients than other drug formulations
- Require less initial investment in processing equipment
- Are manufactured to universal standards, which allows for multi-sourcing and run ability on all types of filling equipment
- Offer endless varieties of colour and print options for unique identification of your product in the market place
The Gelatin capsule is the most common form of capsule for oral dosage formulations. MARSING offers its High Quality Products to customers committing to:
- Validated Manufacturing process based on GMP’s
- Odourless & Tasteless Capsules
- Five Year Shelf Life
- Preservative and Preservative-Free Capsules
- Made from pure Bovine Gelatin
Quality Assurance system has been set up to be preventive and not curative. Our capsules undergo vigorous in-process inspection checks in accordance with GMP and ISO 9001:2000. With every delivery we provide our customers a bulletin of physico-chemical and bacteriological analyses in conformity with the requirements of United States Pharmacopoeia.
[pane title=”Regulatory Information & Certifications”]
- ISO 9001:2000 certified Company
- WHO – GMP certified Facility
- DMF Registered with USFDA
[pane title=”Packaging & Storage”] This is yet another Critical & Very Important stage, unless the packaging and storage condition doesn’t meet the requirements, the whole process is of no importance. This last stage of the journey begins with the initial packaging of defect free capsules in non-static polyethylene bags of 100 micron thickness to hold sufficient quantity of capsules based on capsule size.
A 30 mm EPS blocks are placed on all 6 sides of the corrugated box to prevent damage of capsules due to moisture penetration and / or excessive heat radiation.
- Domestic Supply: Our Capsules are packed in heavy wall 7 ply virgin Kraft paper corrugated boxes. We supply one size corrugated box for all size of capsules for Domestic supply.
- Export Supply: Export supplies are made by AIR or SEA. In this case the capsules are packed initially in plastic laminated aluminium bags with EPS blocks as escorts to prevent damage to the capsules from moisture and heat. The final corrugated boxes are again wrapped with polyethylene sheet to prevent damage.
- Outer Dimensions: For Domestic Supply : 670 x 480 x 680 mm
- For Export Supply: 670 x 480 x 730 mm[/pane]